The sofa chair parts were made from card, padded out with tissue, wrapped in red felt and detailed with a dull blue thread.

The newspaper was just made from... newspaper. It became more relevant than I realised, with the short being about the endless rise in technology (creating inevitable decline in print media). Note the guy never buys a new newspaper. Dun dun DUNNN.

Fymo mug, covered in clear nail polish to create shine and complete with (actual) coffee stains. Details like this I stupidly left out.

Cardboard pizza box
I took a close up of this picture frame for the beginning shots but ended up editing it out. It was more for people who had seen my first completed animation 'Beauty' as it's a photo of the woman from that.

This is the carpet square I managed to get - fit the set perfectly so that's roughly the size of the living room space.




No comments:
Post a Comment